Have not had the time to cook this but someone is in for a treat this weekend!! lol
Seen this on the Totally Nourish web site and it sounded soooooo delicious.
Again it is along the principles set out by Patrick Holford as a Low G-L healthy food
30g Porridge Oats
2 tbsp of Slippery Elm
4 chopped brazil nuts or almonds
2 tbsp of Bio yoghurt
1 tsp of Manuka Honey
1 tsp of Hazelnut oil
60ml of coconut milk
Sprinkle of Cinnamon
1. Heat the nut oil in a frying pan until hot
2. Mix in a bowl the porridge oats with the slippery elm, coconut milk , egg and chopped nuts until it is like a thick paste
3. Pour the mixture into the pan to form a medium thick pancake
4. Put a lid on the frying pan to allow the top of the pancake to cook as well as the bottom
5. Leave to cook for about 5 minutes or until the mixture has cooked through
6. Serve with bio yoghurt, manuka honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Sent in by Samantha
Now after reading those ingredients I bet you just cant wait to get into that kitchen and rock someone’s life lol
Let me know if you have cooked these pancakes and of course the admiration you received!!
Stay healthy and enjoy